real food.

hello dearest peoples. this book, has changed my life. you better believe it. validating everything my mother taught me {growing up} about nutrition, expanding on ideals that i always held, teaching me more about the SIMPLE facts of food and nutrition and showing that there is hope for mankind to rethink their ways. if i could get people to read this book, the most IMPORTANT book regarding health/nutrition/food, that would be an amazing thing. in fact, i would so like everyone to read this, that if you do, i will make you dinner. yes. i am for REAL. i have read many a book about food/nutrition in my day and while offering a bit of truth and helpfulness, they were always a bit complicated and overboard. while reading this book, i have had so many "duh" moments that its not even funny. it really just makes sense. nothing to insane and "modern". yes, i will go as far as saying this is one of my top five "life changing" books ever. i am serious about the making dinner thing too...so let me know if you want to take my challenge. farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment